What can you do with a business degree? Business administration degree jobs, Careers in business
December 20, 2019
Hey guys. Are you looking for the latest ranking
of the best online MBA programs and top business
schools in the US? If you are considering a master’s in business administration and
want to know business school MBA rankings, this video will give you
a list of the top online MBA programs. I will
also list the best graduate business schools for your bachelor’s business degree.
US News started ranking online programs five years ago, and specifically started ranking
online MBA programs two years ago. In January, US News released their latest US online MBA
ranking with a list of 225 different online MBA programs.
Data was collected from the programs / institutions themselves and a separate peer reputation
survey. There are 5 categories of assessment most
containing a sub-layer of ranking indicators: • Faculty credentials and training (11%)
• Student services and technology (11%) • Student engagement (28%)
• Admissions selectivity (25%) • Peer reputation (25%) US News & World Report online MBA ranking
top 10 1) US / Temple University: Fox School of Business
2) US / Indiana University, Bloomington: Kelley School of Business
3) US / University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill: Kenan-Flagler Business School
4) US / University of Florida: Hough Graduate School of Business
5) US / Arizona State University: Carey School of Business
6) US / Carnegie Mellon University: Tepper School of Business
7) US / Pennyslvania State University: World Campus
8) US / Lehigh University: College of Business and Economics
9) US / University of Texas at Dallas: Naveen Jindal School of Management
10) US / Arkansas State University – Jonesboro Alright guys, Next I will talk you through
the US News Survey’s list of Best Business MBA Graduate Schools for 2017.
379 of the 470 MBA programs accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools
of Business International responded to the U.S. News survey in fall 2015, of which 129
provided enough information to be calculated in these rankings.
• Indicators include: – quality assessment by school deans, MBA
program directors, and recruiters, – placement success taking into account starting
salary and employment rates after graduation; – student selectivity on the basis of GMAT,
GRE and undergraduate GPA – • This is the first year in seven years
that Stanford hasn’t been in the top spot. The school is now tied for second place with
Chicago Booth – and this is the highest position Booth has ever held in the U.S. News
rankings. – Positions 5, 6, and 7 have remained the
same now for three years straight, with MIT Sloan, Northewestern Kellogg, and UC Berekeley
Haas standing strong. • Yale SOM jumped five places this year,
from 13th place to joint 8th place with Yale, beating Columbia University. This is Yale’s
highest rank ever. That’s it for this video and I hope you
found the information useful. To get more information on what careers you can choose
from with your business degree, you can watch my video on business degree jobs by clicking
the link on the left. To watch my video on what you can expect to learn at college in
a bachelors business degree, MBA or doctorate you can click my link on the right.
Thank you again for liking sharing and subscribing and I will see you again next week.